Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bride to Be | Montreal Event Photographer | Photographe d'évenement à Montréal

Planning and shopping it's been already a couple of weeks, the second to last Sunday in March had already arrived and it was time to arrange everything in this beautiful and quaint hall by the water.
Just a few days ago, I had the chance to photograph my very close friend's Bridal Shower, which I also helped plan.
It was really fun to be able to attend and photograph this important event in her life, especially since there was so much attention to detail: the flowers, the bows, the center pieces, the party favors and of course the yummy food.

E.'s Bridal Shower was so warm, pretty and full of character, I can't even imagine how beautiful the wedding will be.
There was really little time left and since it was freezing outside, E and her fiancee allowed me to take 5 minutes to photograph them together. The light was gorgeous plus they totally knew what to do. They looked totally in love!

Only 67 days till the wedding! I can't wait to Partayyy!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment