Friday, March 7, 2014

BABY C. | Montreal Baby Photographer | Photographe de Bebe à Montréal

"I don't look good today, so it'll just be pictures of the little one!" is probably one of the most common phrases I hear mom say when at the studio.

My advice is the following; chances are you won't do another photo session for a little while and so far you probably only have pictures on your phone and probably none are with you in them or maybe even with the entire family, mom dad and kids. Don't you want to look back in a few years when your little one is all grown up and be able to have at least a few professional pictures with them.

Mom gave in and look at the result. She is beautiful!! Plus now she gets to have this moment forever.

A few months ago, Dad got a gift certificate for a photo shoot in studio with me since baby C. is almost a year and still didn't have her portrait taken.
I had lots of fun with this little princess. Rosy cheeks and pink lips, I just wanted to grab a bite! (ok not to worry I didn't! But it was sooo tempting).









No comments:

Post a Comment