Thursday, March 13, 2014

Miss Y. | Montreal Boudoir Photographer | Photographe de Session Boudoir à Montréal

Well... the post we have all been waiting for is finally here!

I have wanted to photograph a Boudoir shoot for a long time. I do somewhat Boudoir sessions during the maternity sessions I hold in studio but I wanted to do something different, something sexy without being naked or under dressed. Plus I wanted to shoot on location and Miss Y. was super down with the idea.

I chose to work with Miss Y. because I knew she would be perfect for this little project I had in mind. She is confident and gorgeous and I knew I'd be super duper pleased with the result of this photo session! And I am!!!



I am super excited to announce that I am now offering Boudoir sessions on location starting at 150$. Makeup and hair is also available.
You can get it for yourself, gift it or even book an event (Bachelorette party, etc.). Just email me for details.

Model: Miss Y.
Hair/ Makeup: Annaelle Benhamou





1 comment:

  1. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting pics on this blog i will bookmark your page for more new updates on your site. keep posting about Photo boudoir Montréal.

    ReplyDelete