Monday, April 21, 2014

Chloe | Montreal Baby Photographer | Photographe de Bebe à Montréal

Its already 11:30 pm and after  writing an entire blogpost, for some reason it didn't save! Ahhh :s
Okay so lets try this again....


Chloe came by the studio just recently and made me realize how much I love to photograph older babies. In case you didn't know I usually photograph newborns under 10 days but still her session was fuuunn! She had a few wardrobe changes and a few different props and still Chloe was full of smiles and laughter the entire time ... ok almost! But she did make me realize how much I absolutely love it.

Take a look at her ... I had a smile on my face the entire time I was editing her photo gallery, especially with those bunny ears. She is just so sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment