Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Nathan's Big Day | Montreal Event Photographer | Photographe d'événement à Montréal

I've been lucky enough to photograph Nathan from the very start... in the belly to when he was just born to his big day. His Baptism.
What an emotional one that was.
One thing I can say is WOW!!  He's a strong and determined little one!!!
Mama was definitely proud :)
He seriously made us all laugh when he blocked the priest from putting him in the holy water with his legs.. Definitely a day I will remember for a long long time and I'm sure the priest will too.

Thank you Stella for letting me be apart of this. You are a wonderful mother, an amazing client and now a great friend.
Oh Oh... I don't want to forget to mention Nathan's Dad who is extremely funny and made me laugh throughout every event. Nathan definitely takes from him on that one ;)
























No comments:

Post a Comment