Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Baby O | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

Mint is my new color!!! It's almost summer and these bright colors were so much fun to use.
Baby O looks just like her older sibling and they are both so precious, cute and oh so silly with those bunny ears!
Photographing her truly made me smile because all I could think of is the bond they will have as they grow older because I have an older sister and I know what it's like to be cared for and loved by a sister. Plus they'll get to share all their super cute little outfits. Momma has style let me tell you! Check out her work and page on Facebook at Le foulard Reconfort 

Oh did I mention, we share the same birthday!!!! with a little over 30 years difference but still... lol



Olivia   5 days








No comments:

Post a Comment