Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Chunky Monkey | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

A trip all the way to Miami, Florida to see and photograph this sweetheart and I am so happy I took the few days to do so.
One of my few besties had her first baby boy and seriously I couldn't just miss that huge moment/ event in her life. Both her and her hubby look so happy, plus we got some shots with Grandma... It was so beautiful to be able to witness that.
Although, I wont lie, his session was a little challenging but who cared, we had a few days to get the pictures and props just right... and boy was he just perfect!
Fine, fine, I might be a little bias but check him out for yourself.
He's my title 'Boulette' (meatball!)  HAHA

That last one had to be included in here because I know Dylz Dad will be so pleased :)



Dylan   19 days


No comments:

Post a Comment