Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ticklish Twins | Montreal Children Photographer | Photographe d'enfant à Montréal

I can't believe how fast these two munchkins grew. It feels like they were born just yesterday.

I am so happy Mamma (my very good friend) made the time to come by the studio. Especially since it gets so busy and chaotic with their two older siblings (which I also photographed a long time ago). :)

They were full of energy and smiles and so much fun to photograph. I am so happy I got to document this important milestone in their lives.These two are so precious! I can't wait to photograph the entire family this summer.

Plus, I am helping in the making of the framed wall for their room! Here is a preview.. What do you think? Were missing a few things and the pictures aren't in the frames yet but in a few weeks it will be finished and up for everyone to see. Stay tuned for the final result! :)


Twins    11 months







No comments:

Post a Comment