Friday, October 9, 2015

Baby Noam | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

When I photographed this super sweet family I didn't realize I'd become their friend and be the go to photographer for every important event they'd have..

They welcomed me to their home when their first son was born and I got to photograph the entire family with Nom's older sibling of course ... Westie.
Plus their very good friend was in town so I even got some behind the scene pictures taken by him. I had so much fun during that session especially since with all the moving around, wiggling toes, allowing Westie to sniff around and wrapping this munchkin, Noam barely opened his eyes the entire time.

Not long after our session though, I was very sad to hear that Westie had passed away.
He is now watching over you I'm sure of it.. :)


Noam     13 days







No comments:

Post a Comment