Friday, October 9, 2015

Nathan | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

I met this great couple for the first time when I photographed their maternity session and then was lucky enough to see them again with their little addition: Nathan.

Mom and Dad, especially, were so funny and so bluntly honest about parenthood that all I did during their session was laugh. 
Stella, I promise you baby Nathan does not think you are a "crazy" Mamma for not totally understanding what he wants. You guys are totally fit to be his parents and did I mention totally awesome. 
Thank goodness Nathan slept almost though the session through my little giggles and non stop laughter. I think he knew what was being said, especially when we got a little smile out of him too...


Nathan    11 days


No comments:

Post a Comment