Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Christmas 2015 | Montreal Family Photographer | Photographe de Famille à Montréal

I did my Christmas minis early last year (for a change lol) so everyone could get their pictures on time for the holidays. But I got a last minute call from Mare and she sounded so sweet on the phone and open to try anything for family pictures, I decided to take her near the studio for their holiday 2015 family pics. I am sure glad I did! We got there right before the rain and boy oh boy was it worth it!
I'm thinking 2016 Christmas minis will be there. Hopefully we'll get a little bit of snow next year. But just a little!

Oh and in case you're thinking it, Christmas 2015 was really just a few weeks ago, so technically speaking I am not that late in posting these! hihi


Arbres de Noel A.S.J


No comments:

Post a Comment