Monday, October 1, 2012

Little girl on the way | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

You can tell by the beautiful green leaves that this has been a while already but nonetheless I'm posting these pictures now and will be posting baby Sara shortly.
This cute couple got referred by another one of my clients, who has been returning since the birth of their very first little girl, and I am super happy I got to meet both Catherine & Marc. They have been together since college which amazes me every time when I hear couples being together since they were just teenagers and now having their own little munchkins!!
Not only that but Catherine most definitely supports her hubby after all this time, especially during the time he ran as a candidate for the last elections. Good job Marc!!! :)

PS: The red and white striped dress can be found at Apso Bibi on St-Laurent!!


Catherine 8 months




No comments:

Post a Comment