Friday, October 12, 2012

Charlie | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

People usually see my work and assume babies sleep throughout the entire session and most of the time don't understand why these sessions take so long. Well, let me tell you, this little guy did not want to fall asleep. At first. Eventually, toward the end of the session, he finally gave in and it was totally worth it. We got to take a bunch of different poses of him. I am so pleased with the results and I really think mom and dad will be too when they come in next week for their session viewing. In the new studio space. This little cutie just might make it on my next postcard (hint hint) :)
Oh and also, I think I perfected my branch set up !!!! So proud of myself !! lol

Charlie 21 days






No comments:

Post a Comment