Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beauty Inside and Out | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

Tiffany's sister got her and Mike a gift card from me recently to use on a maternity and newborn session. And boy was I happy to meet them at the studio! They have an awesome story about how they met online and about they're future wedding plans by the beach... :)
Tiffany is the sweetest most kind hearted person I've met, we totally clicked right away and had so much fun during the shoot just talking and laughing. I think I even made the session last a little longer than it normally should! I can't wait to meet her little bundle of joy most probably by the new studio !! :)
What an amazing gift Tiffany and Mike got!! One that'll last a lifetime :)

Tiffany 8 months







No comments:

Post a Comment