Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweetheart | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

I might have mentioned this already, but I've been waiting for baby Carolyn since January 2013. Practically at the same time as Mom & Dad (lol).

I had everything planned (in my mind of course, because anything baby rarely goes according to plan), I got a few new props and knew exactly what mom wanted from the session.
Well.... unfortunately I hadn't anticipated that the little basket on the bicycle was not easy to place.
But, Grandpa saved the day. While we worked on getting Carolyn's pictures in different poses and props, he sat quietly putting everything together for his teeny little grand-daughter and this was the  result.
And boy, oh boy were we glad!!!!

It turned out to all be just perfect. :)

Taylor, she is beautiful. 'You guys make beautiful babies!!' :) lol


Carolyn   6 days









No comments:

Post a Comment