Monday, July 15, 2013

Family Time | Montreal Children Photographer | Photographe pour Enfant à Montréal

Kosta, Alexandra and I go back a few years. We've been working together on a few projects with their store on Parc ave., Cadeaux Kelly Green.

Not only do they manage an amazing baby store but Alexandra and Kosta are the proud parents of these two little devils!! :) Just kidding!
They were super sweet and pretty much followed my lead on everything (or almost). Actually I followed there's...
Either way, the family came out on a really hot day last week for a little photo session with me which included some good laughs, a few cries and many awesome moments!
I loved the park we went to except I ended up with 8 mosquito bites. :s Totally worth it though.

Thank you to the both of you for choosing me to photograph your family :)

And if you want to meet the two of them and get some amazing advice and service for your baby needs, then you should check out the store on Parc ave. and the new and bigger location opening soon in the West I
sland.

www.facebook.com/BBKellyGreen

www.facebook.com/pages/Bébé-Kelly-Green/465504840193278









No comments:

Post a Comment