Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moksha Yoga Event | Montreal Event Photographer | Photographe d'évènement à Montréal

Wow.... I've been meaning to post this it's been a few weeks already and have been so busy with photo sessions and moving that I've fallen behind on my blog posts. :s

Finally though, here are a few pics and a little bit on how I came to be apart of this very special event.

Nath Lauzon, from Virgin Radio and The Montreal Dog Blog, was kind enough to think of me to photograph the fundraiser held at Moksha Yoga in NDG by Lori Kalef. Straight from Victoria BC and founder of Down for the Dogs Yoga, Lori was hosting "Saving Little Wet Noses by Striking Yoga Poses" to raise money for the Montreal SPCA Emergency shelter, which I thought was an amazing opportunity for me to combine two of my many passions; photography and volunteering to help animals that can't speak for themselves.

Everyone that was able to make it to the class (approximately 40 people), Lori, Nath and everyone from Moksha Yoga and the Montreal SPCA, you guys were all sooo great!! :)
It was an honor for me to work with all these amazing people, here to actually make a difference... so thank you!!

1 comment: