Monday, June 27, 2011

Expecting | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

I was super excited to be able to meet Alex and Sabrina after a few months of planning for the session. These 2 were so amazing in the studio, they brought in excitement, joy and anticipation for what's to come; a beautiful little girl.

Due pretty soon, Sabrina managed to impress me with her extremely bendy self (for her 3rd trimester) with some yoga poses.... and of course we had to snap a few pictures. It worked so beautifully with the lighting, I had to include it in here  :)

I love to meet expecting parents, and love to capture a moment they will be able to treasure for a long time.
So thank you both for letting me be apart of this!

PS: They also brought they're super cute boston terrier; Jagger, which I must say was really well behaved :)




No comments:

Post a Comment