Thursday, November 13, 2014

Malcolm | Montreal Pet Photographer | Photographe d'animaux à Montréal

OMG!!! I just realized how long it's been since I posted something on my blog. Like, I thought I was a couple of weeks behind and just saw that my last post was back in August!! I'm horrible!

So many galleries to put up.. A little late but I guess it's better than not showing them at all.
I've been so busy with shoots in and out of the studio, so many not even newborn or maternity related. I'm seriously loving my last few months of work. Although it's been seriously insane, working on new projects and meeting new people has been absolutely amazing.

One of the biggest reasons why I've been slacking is mostly because Malcolm (our Boston Terrier) has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and we've spent a few weeks in and out of the vet clinic/ hospital trying to figure out what was wrong. Once he was diagnosed, we decided to operate and then came a few other issues, including him being hospitalized a month later when he was diagnosed with diabetes. It's really complicated and won't get into all the details but he's recovering now. So, we're happy.

Which gallery to start with... ?! I guess I'll go in order, somewhat..
But first, a few pics of our little munchkin, our little hero! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment