Friday, June 13, 2014

Tania's Baby Shower | Montreal Event Photographer | Photographe d'évenement à Montréal

Funny story...
Tania and I met over the phone the day before her baby shower at around 11:30pm. She decided I  should capture this special day in her life, especially considering all the effort she put in for the little details. The theme was super cute, the cake was gorgeous and the party favors were super yummy (I should know, I tested it at home!!), plus in the end, we even got to go outside and snap a few maternity pictures. 
A little tough to move my schedule around last minute but I am sure glad I did.
Tania you are a sweetheart, it was a pleasure meeting and photographing you and your wonderful family and I am happy you chose me !! :D
Congratulations and I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl?!?! 
What do you think?













1 comment: