Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Charlize at Home | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

Just a little over a week ago, I was invited to photograph Charlize- Ray, a true little princess. Unlike my regular sessions, Mom told me she would rather do it at the house which is located a little outside of the Montreal area. It's only when I got there that I understood why Mom preferred staying in. Their house is gorgeous! So many little spots to photograph Charlize and of course get inspired. A few family members were in and out during the session and they were all sweet, letting me go around and set-up.

I ended up over staying my welcome but the final result was totally worth it! And I'm sure mom thinks so too. :)
Here are just a few of my faves!!



Charlize    8 days











No comments:

Post a Comment