Monday, October 7, 2013

Splish Splash!!! | Montreal Family Photographer | Photographe de Famille à Montréal

After seeing my work on Facebook, Sabrina gave me a call recently to photograph her little family. 
Turns out she used to be our babysitter when we were younger. I don't remember much about that, but I sure hope we didn't drive her crazy!
She invited me over to their beautiful home for a family portrait. She described what she wanted to do over the phone and showed me where she would like to create some sort of picture montage on the upstairs wall when I got there. 
On that sunshiny day, her 2 boys greeted me wonderfully and we really had a good time... running in the yard, splashing around and jumping on the bed was all part of the fun. 

I just want to say, Sabrina you are the reason why I love what I do. When you first saw the pictures in your not so mini gallery (lol), and called me from out of town to say Thank you.... all of those kind words you said, that will stay with me forever! You are more than just a client! :) You are a kind hearted wonderful person and I was just lucky enough to be given the chance to do this for you and your family.

Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment