Thursday, June 20, 2013

Big Sister | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

How time flies... To say that in November of 2011, just under 2 years ago, Catherine and the family came by the studio for their one month daughter's photo shoot. How crazy is that.... ?!?!
Look at her now! She's be-au-tiful. And in just a few short weeks, Adèle will be a big sister. She'll be great I know it.

Mom hadn't come the first time around for her maternity pictures and decided this time she'd get it done. And I'm super happy I got to capture those amazing moments! Especially the ones in that little blue dress :) (so pretty!!).
Catherine, you have a beautiful family and I can't wait to meet your little new addition.

I've said it many many times before but I really love getting to see them grow and being apart of the family and their memories! :)

For more pictures of Adèle:
http://stephaniechriquiphoto.blogspot.ca/2011/11/adele-montreal-newborn-photographer.html





No comments:

Post a Comment