Monday, May 6, 2013

Theo | Montreal Newborn Photographer | Photographe de Nouveaux- Né à Montréal

With everything going on with family and work, I've been a little late on my blogposts. :s
I certainly couldn't wait to put up a few more pictures of Baby Theo for any longer though.
Mom and Dad came a while ago for their maternity session and I was very excited to be able to meet this handsome little man. He slept right through his photo session (well... almost) and let me place him as I pleased (or almost :)). Mom was seriously amazed and as for dad, well... he made for an awesome assistant! :P
PS: How gorgeous is he?!?! And those puckered lips ... (love!!)

Wow I'm having such a hard time choosing which pictures to post... :s (there are so many gorgeous ones)

Enjoy!! :)

Theo 7 days






No comments:

Post a Comment