Thursday, June 7, 2012

M & R's special day | Montreal Wedding Photographer | Photographe de Mariage à Montréal

Oh how excited I am to finally post these pictures on my blog!!

After dating for six years, these two lovebirds finally decided to tie the knot :) And they knew just how to do it!!
M & R's wedding was in a small town, just outside of Montreal... called Lachute. A place they now call home since they bought a house just last year. So of course, they decided to get married in the town's church and celebrate their love for one another with twenty five guests which of course included close friends and family. The celebration went on in a cute little restaurant close by, which was totally them for it's decor and food. From the flowers to the dress to the menu, everything was beautiful!! And I am happy to say I was a guest and the photographer on their very special day.
Congratulations again, to the both of you!! :)

He said:  "I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with R from day one!"













No comments:

Post a Comment