Monday, January 10, 2011

Fit 4 Life | Montreal Portrait Photographer | Photographe de portrait à Montréal

I had a bit of time this holiday / new year, and decided to go through some older photographs I didn't have a chance to share on my blog.  Of course looking at these, all I could think of is what I could have done differently, or even better. This is what we do, us artists, we constantly get inspired with everything surrounding us, and re-think about past work and try and make it better. As the saying goes: "Practice makes better".
Chris trained for her competition, of course wanted memories of what she had achieved and contacted me for an outdoor photo session, before the big day. I loved working with her so much that I decided to tell her to come to the studio for Part 2. The in studio pics were taken after her competition, and a few slices of
pizza! (jk!!) I would love to work with you again, Chris. You are a great model but most of all an inspiration to everyone who can't get their butts to a gym!! :)

PS:  Chris won a few trophies and is still working hard for her next competitions.





No comments:

Post a Comment