Monday, October 25, 2010

Natural Beauty | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

Sophie & Danny were the lucky couple that won the Facebook Contest back in September. I didn't even know Sophie was pregnant when I randomly chose the winner so it was a funny coincidence.
Considering she loves Boston Terriers, I think she was more excited about playing along with my 2 little babies than the actual photo shoot. Nonetheless, we still spent about 2 hours in studio and I was able to capture Sophie's natural beauty and the special glow she takes to pregnancy so beautifully.
I'm including the ones with Bugger and Jazz below, just because I know it'll make her happy to see it up on my blog. Congratulations again to both of you and I can't wait to meet this lucky baby girl/ boy.







  

1 comment: